Hometown: Lincoln NE
Resides : Kansas City, MO
Tony George is a Brand Name in the Handicapping Arena, and in Sports Handicapping Radio. In business since 1992 as a legitimate and documented Handicapper, Tony is known nationwide and in Industry circles as a professional who operates with integrity. Check out the Testimonials Page to see for yourself what the biggest brand names in the industry think of Tony George as a professional.
- Over 47 Top Ten Documented awards
- Winner of the 2003 NFL Ultimate Handicapping Challenge in 2003-04. 52-17 ATS NFL Season record.
- Has placed in the Top 5 in Four different Las Vegas Contests
- Featured Blog / Sportswriter on some of the largest gaming portals in the world - Covers, Gambling 911, Pregame to name a few
- Member of Pregamepros.com - Shoutz Featured Capper
- Appeared on ESPN National and Regional, Fox National, Sirrus Radio, XM Radio, Armed Forces Radio Network, and MRN (Motor Racing Network)
- Hosted The Tony George in regional Markets 2000 to 2006
- Co-host on ESPN Average Joe Sports Show 2002 to 2006 in Lincoln NE / Omaha Markets
- Current Host of The American Outdoorsman Radio Show - National Markets and Syndication - I Tunes downloads available
- Tony George is a Low Volume, High Return sports handicapper with Money Management as a Key. Never lays over -150 on MLB Moneylines, and does singled out best bets daily in everyday sports. Flat Betting is Tony's motto.
- Tony is known as a Big 12 and Missouri Valley Expert and is known as The Big Game Hunter. He only does 1 Game of the year per sport, per year and hits a very high percentage of Top Plays when posting them. Tony uses a 1-4 Unit scale to post and grade plays.
- You will not go wrong with EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE and a very public profile keeps it all honest on reporting the facts as they are, win, lose or draw from Tony.